COVID Status in the K-W Region
As of July 16, 2021:
- Ontario has entered Step 3 of The Roadmap to Reopen!
- As of 12:01am Friday July 16th, Ontario opened up to Step 3. This means that Personal Edge Training Clients may choose to train in-person in the studio, with some continue COVID protocols, including physical distancing, sanitization procedures and trainers wearing face masks and protective eye goggles. Clients must wear masks when entering and leaving our facility, and are encouraged to continue to mask through their workout, however this is not mandatory.
- We will continue to offer online training for those clients who would prefer not to train at the studio.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO BE CLOSED until further notice, in order to meet the appropriate physical distancing protocols.
For Reference only:
For information on the colour classifications, see below:
- Face coverings are required within the facility, however masks can be temporarily taken off to engage in an athletic or fitness activity. However, all trainers will continue to wear masks and will wear safety goggles when clients remove their masks during exercise.
- Upon entry, all clients will fill out a brief COVID screening form.
- Indoor attendance will be limited to 10 people.
- Social Distancing will be maintained.
Additional Precautions We're Taking
- Trainers will sanitize all equipment and frequently touched surfaces after every use
- All scheduled appointments have a 15 minute buffer zone between them to allow for appropriate sanitization and safe entry and exit of all patrons
- We have prepared the studio by sanitizing everything, so that we can invite one-on-one clients back in for workouts
We are reaching out to all of our personal training clients, however if you are excited to get started again, we would encourage you to contact your trainer to set up your next appointment! We look forward to seeing you again!
Continued Online Training
Please know that we're also available and training those of you who would prefer using online applications such as FaceTime, Google Duo and/or Zoom. Whether it's personalized Online Training or a Custom Fit Home Program, we can help you stay fit during these trying times.
No equipment, no worries
If you don't have any home exercise equipment, we can use common household items like paint cans, water jugs, bungie cords and sacks of potatoes to creatively put together fun and highly effective workouts.
Contact us today to see how we can help you get fit or stay fit.