COVID Status in the K-W Region
As of Tues. Feb. 16, 2021 Waterloo Region was declared RED - Control Classification (click on the link below for details), which means that our studio is OPEN and we can provide in-person training with the precautions that are listed below.
- Face coverings are required within the facility, however masks can be temporarily taken off to engage in an athletic or fitness activity. However, all trainers will continue to wear masks and will wear safety goggles when clients remove their masks during exercise.
- Upon entry, all clients will fill out a brief COVID screening form.
- Indoor attendance will be limited to 10 people.
- Social Distancing will be maintained.
Additional Precautions We're Taking
- Trainers will sanitize all equipment and frequently touched surfaces after every use
- All scheduled appointments have a 15 minute buffer zone between them to allow for appropriate sanitization and safe entry and exit of all patrons
- We have prepared the studio by sanitizing everything, so that we can invite one-on-one clients back in for workouts
We are reaching out to all of our personal training clients, however if you are excited to get started again, we would encourage you to contact your trainer to set up your next appointment! We look forward to seeing you again!
Continued Online Training
Please know that we're also available and training those of you who would prefer using online applications such as FaceTime, Google Duo and/or Zoom. Whether it's personalized Online Training or a Custom Fit Home Program, we can help you stay fit during these trying times.
No equipment, no worries
If you don't have any home exercise equipment, we can use common household items like paint cans, water jugs, bungie cords and sacks of potatoes to creatively put together fun and highly effective workouts.
Contact us today to see how we can help you get fit or stay fit.